Disclaimer

We don't hate your stuff, we hate what we do with it!

Oh HAI

Herro!

I'm Willis and I am the lesser of the two tat sisters (simply because I haven't the willpower for hunts if they contain more than one location and 2 boxes :P). I regular just lob various folders on at once and see what happens and it's not always pretty. As I said to my dear Sissles earlier.. We don't hate your clothes, people.... We hate what we do with them! It's very easy to look good and bad in SL, but is it that easy to ADMIT you look bad, even if it is by randomly throwing various folders on? I don't think it is...

So here we are, for your viewing pleasure... please humour us, we're nice, sane people, really (well... at least one of us is sane :D).


I don't quite remember how this outfit happened, I believe I'd been lucky chair hunting/freebie gathering and this is the fruit of my labours... Could I *BE* anymore mismatched? I actually really like the shirt, and the skin (and that bitch took forever for me to find a bloody fortune buddy, trust me!) and I'm not quite sure what's going on with the pants, was it a skirt base? Where did that necklace sneak in from??? I really should organise my inventory properly, but for now.. the ***HUNT folder shall be suitable for amusement value, oh yes.

I think throwing random folders on should be an SL pastime, srsly.

1 comment:

Tenebrous said...

Wow... where'd you get a picture of Pink?

Post a Comment