Disclaimer

We don't hate your stuff, we hate what we do with it!

Money does NOT buy you happiness (or taste)

Hi!

I'm Kitty, I'm bright and bubbly and just dying to meet you. I enjoy walks in the park, candlelit dinners and extreme bondage. Oh and my names not Willow.

Like an inlaw, dragged into some sort of family tradition that involves singing Des O'Connor songs and flaying cats where said inlaw merely sits quietly in the corner wondering what they let themselves in for, I have been hauled kicking and screaming into the Willow and Willow show. These crazed sisters seem to think that I, Kitty Lalonde, have large quantities of utter shite in my inventory... The freaks!

Anyhoo...


The dress I'm wearing is a fine example of the word of Theodore Pantaloose, a late 19th century fashion designer, who excelled in creating glamarous evening gowns from his grandmothers carpet. The hair is vintage and the wonderful use of flexi prims means the wildly swirling, in no apparent breeze, rats tails of hair keep not only flies away but also any eligible bachelors that may attempt to woo you with chocolates and 24 hour foreplay. Which as you can imagine is a huge bonus on top of looking beautiful.

I love love LOVE this skin too, it gives your face the haughty anger of a skagless junky, juxtaposed with the trained blurry mice, who have sprinkled their droppings across your cheeks before lying down in a haphazard fashion above your eyes.

All in all I could EAT this ensemble as it is so YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment